We've been called to serve a mission in the Paraguay, Asuncion mission and we are thrilled about it! We'll be going to the MTC June 24, 2009. This blog was created by our favortie daughter Sara in hopes to keep our family more connected over the next three years.
No, Mark probably would have but I wasn't interested in getting that close. Part of the walkway was roped off - it appeared too close to the edge-maybe the foundation was erroding away. Anyway it was wonderful to look at from a distance-not over it.
Iguazu is fantastic... we went there with Peter a few years ago, but we didn't have the volume of water that shows in the photos. We sure enjoy following your mission activities!
(Mark... you may have my email address blocked... I sent a couple of questions to you a few weeks ago... wondering if you ever saw them... scott.stringfellow@gmail.com)
Nice pictures! I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to go out on the walkway build across the falls. Did you go that far?
ReplyDeleteNo, Mark probably would have but I wasn't interested in getting that close. Part of the walkway was roped off - it appeared too close to the edge-maybe the foundation was erroding away. Anyway it was wonderful to look at from a distance-not over it.
ReplyDeleteIguazu is fantastic... we went there with Peter a few years ago, but we didn't have the volume of water that shows in the photos. We sure enjoy following your mission activities!
ReplyDelete(Mark... you may have my email address blocked... I sent a couple of questions to you a few weeks ago... wondering if you ever saw them... scott.stringfellow@gmail.com)