We've been called to serve a mission in the Paraguay, Asuncion mission and we are thrilled about it! We'll be going to the MTC June 24, 2009. This blog was created by our favortie daughter Sara in hopes to keep our family more connected over the next three years.
Thank you so much for creating your blog. I'm a new follower, but my son has been serving his mission there for over 18 months. It is so great to know that he and all the other missionaries are being taken care of by such a wonderful couple. I think I speak for all the missionaries parents when I say "Thank you" for your loving, selfless work and dedication. I know the Lord is pleased with the work you are performing. My son has been blessed by his association with you both. May God continue to bless your lives..
Thank you so much for creating your blog. I'm a new follower, but my son has been serving his mission there for over 18 months. It is so great to know that he and all the other missionaries are being taken care of by such a wonderful couple. I think I speak for all the missionaries parents when I say "Thank you" for your loving, selfless work and dedication. I know the Lord is pleased with the work you are performing. My son has been blessed by his association with you both. May God continue to bless your lives..
ReplyDelete